Python is the most popular programming language in the world.
- Following curriculum is covered in the course:
- Python primitive data types
- Use essential Python data structures
- Use classes and modules
- Apply object-oriented programming principles
- Build real life useful classes
- Work with exceptions
- Build web scraping tools
- Python Standard Library
- Use 3rd-party Python packages and publish your own
- Work with files and directories
- Work with CSV, JSON, Excel spreadsheets, PDFs, ZIP files, etc
- Send emails and text messages
- Automate UI testing with Selenium
- Call backend APIs
- Basics of building web apps with Python and Django
- Use Python in machine learning and data science projects
- And much, much more!
Explore top courses
Rajam Naidu is M.Tech. from NIT Warangal, has 32 years' experience in software industry, a passionate teacher. He teaches multiple subjects, covering multiple domains.